FAQ & Information
When you purchase a handmade crystal bracelet from us ...
- Take note that all crystals are naturally formed so no two crystals are identical.
- We will try to replicate the stock photo as closely as possible but as with all things created by mother nature, do only purchase from us if you can accept her unique and perfect imperfections!
Why are natural crystals imperfect?
- Perfect crystals do not exist. All crystals are distorted to an extend because they contain a mixture of dislocations and point defects
- We only accept exchanges if a bracelet is damaged in transit. Exchanges due to minor imperfections of crystals will only be considered!
How do I care for my bracelets?
- While our metal spacers are gold plated, do remove your bracelets before you shower! (avoid contact with moisture and perfume as much as possible)
- For bracelets without metal spacers, feel free to never take them out (yes, you can shower with them on!)
- On that note, you are always welcome to request for NO metal spacers for any bracelet. Simply let us know in the notes when you checkout
What if I got my sizing wrong?
- Use a measuring tape and measure around your wrist to find out your wrist size.
- If you prefer a snug fit, purchase your wrist size. For a looser fit, get 1 size up!
- We accept restringing for a base charge of $9.8 excluding shipping fees
- For restringing to larger sizes (16cm>) there will be an extra charge of $4 as per our regular pricing
- For local orders, we ship via Ninjavan from Thursday to Sunday afternoon
- International orders please contact us on Instagram message! We usually take slightly longer to process international orders & do note that shipping will take longer than usual due to Covid-19